Our 3 Year Warranty
The warranty is for a period of three years, or thirty-six months from the date that the Customer Comment Card was signed and dated. Five Star warrants against peeling and blistering due to defective workmanship. This warranty is not transferable.
The Richmond Difference, More than just a “Hand shake”
Colors - Colors may be chosen by the client prior to the start of the project. If after the initial consultation, if a color change is requested Richmond Painting may have to charge for extra man hours or material as needed.
Unforeseen Conditions - Should conditions arise which could not be determined by a visual inspection prior to starting work, the client may have to pay an agreed upon amount extra for the completion of work
Proposal - This proposal is valid for 45 days after it has been written. Richmond Painting should be informed of your desire to have the work completed and receive a signed copy of the proposal before any work is started.
Limited Three Year Industry Best Warranty
This warranty does not include:
- Any work that the home owner provides material
- Any work not performed by Richmond Painting
- Varnished surfaces
- Galvanized metals
- Horizontal surfaces ex: decks, railings, stairs, porches and roofs
- Bleeding caused by knots, rust or cedar
- Cracks in drywall, wood or plaster
- Peeling, blistering or chipping that are caused by : ordinary wear and tear, misuse, peeling of previously painted layers, structural defects, settling or movement or moisture content
For this warranty to be valid:
- You must pay the full original contract amount
- Present a copy of the original contract
- Present evidence of payment in full Ex: Canceled check
- Pay for any materials needed for the repair work
If these conditions are met, Richmond Painting will perform repairs with no labor charge. Richmond will perform repairs only for the original customer.
Richmond Painting & Decorating will repair only areas where peeling and blistering has occurred. Richmond Painting will not exceed repairs mentioned on original estimate sheet.