HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO PAINT MY KITCHEN CABINETS?
- All areas being painted will be wiped down with a Simple green cleaner or a comparable degreaser.
- All Hardware will be removed and cleaned.
- All flooring, walls, countertops, the ceiling, and other areas that aren’t being painted will be protected by plastic, paper, or drop cloths.
- All areas being painted will be sanded with our dust-free Festool HEPA vacuum sanding system.
- All surfaces will also be wiped with a “Tac Cloth” to remove any leftover dust.
- We will also de gloss all areas being painted to be sure to remove any polyurethane left after sanding.
- All items being painted will be primed with a shellac Bin Primer to prevent any stains or tanning bleed from coming through.
- All areas being painted will receive two sprayed coats of the satin lacquer finish.
- All garbage will be disposed of off.
- All hardware will be re-installed. New hardware will only be installed if stated above in the “Special Notes” section.
- New rubber bumpers will be installed onto the back of the cabinet doors as needed.
- Caulking is not recommended due to the movement and expansion of the wood. If caulking is desired, please ask prior to Any Painting.
If you are looking for Racine kitchen cabinets painting, then please call 262-770-1079 or complete our online request form.
After Two coats of Shellac primer & Two coats of Lacquer in a satin finish
color Sherwin Williams “Snowbound”
After Installation & cleaning
After cleaning, sanding, two coats rolled primer & two coats sprayed Lacquer
Final shot of the lower cabinets
After new hinges & Handles were installed