Richmond Painting and our Epoxy Pricing system
Professional Painting, With Class & Style
Richmond Painting & Decorating has been installing epoxy floor systems for 4 years now. We only use top of the line products which are manufactured in Franklin park, IL. Our supplier Thermal chem has many, many years of experience dealing with and installing epoxy system. Although we do have a good, better and best systems we only recommend the best. If you would like we can options to fit your budget or alternative ideas.
Below you will see a quote for a past client for a “flake floor” which is our most popular style of epoxying for residential garages. This is priced out at $4.75/ square foot. All floors are different and our prices can range from $3.00/ sq. ft to $5.00/ sq. ft. The pricing all depends on the surface, preparation needed and the system selected. Decorative or custom floors may exceed the above rates.
Below is a cost proposal for the above referenced project. The project was priced using Thermal Chem or equal products. Also was priced with standard wage rates.
- Labor, material and equipment
- Daily clean up
- Includes floor and edges
- Remove any stains with degreaser Diamond grind all floor surface area
- Sweep & vacuum all dirt and dust up
- Apply one coat of Deco clear at 20 mills 140 square feet per gallon (base)
- One Broadcast of flake to owners choice of color with full coverage (flakes)
- Apply one coat of Deco top at 20 mills 140 square feet per gallon (epoxy)
- Apply one coat Armor clear at a maximum mill coverage of 5.3 (urethane)
- Remove all excess material off site
If you would like to look further into the high quality products we use on all of our epoxy flooring projects. www.thermalchem.com
Epoxy Floor systems we offer
- Mini & standard flake
- Quartz sand
- Deco Essence
- Slurry systems
- Smooth finish
- Custom blends
- Decal Installation